Fiberglass pools are made of high-quality fiberglass and ceramic materials which are amalgamated with utmost perfection to create the best pools. They are highly durable and beautiful at the same time.
Fiberglass pools strike the right balance between visual appeal, longevity, luxury and budget.
Our Fibreglass pools are made in SA and have a lifetime warranty on the construction of the pool shell.
Highly Durable and Flexible Fibreglass Pool Option
We construct fibreglass pools that are highly durable and a flexible pool option that comes with a wide variety of colours to choose from. A concrete pool might not meet everyone’s needs or budget. Here at 360 Pools we make it easy with a set starting point for our pools.
We have installed over 900 fibregalss pools across SA alone and still counting. So, you can rest assured knowing we know what it takes and what it costs.
Our services are available all over the region of South Australia including Hyde Park, Unley Park, Toorak Gardens, Leabrook, Hawthorn, Tusmore, Erindale, Springfield, Burnside and the Adelaide CBD.
We Comply with all Kinds of Australian Pool Safety and Quality Standards
Our SA built pool shells are constructed to Australian standards with extra thickness for SA’s reactive soils. Manufactured with the latest products and technologies from Nuplex, Australia’s largest supplier of Gelcoats, Fibreglass Fibre’s and Resins.
- Step 1:Spray the pool mold with the Gelcoat (your pool colour)
- Step 2:Spray the Vinyl Ester layer which protects the pool and water proofs the pool shell and stops osmosis
- Step 3:Layered resin and fibre to add strength. Here we add the ribbing to the pool which help to provide the strength to the walls and steps. After the pool has sufficient layers to provide the 10mm thickness (Australian Standards are 5mm)
- Step 4: we spray the pool with a protective layer called flow coat, this layer protects the pool from the different soil types, and provides you with many years peace of mind.
Simple and Stress-free Pool Building Process
Our fibreglass pool Installation process is very simple, with the only mess being the big hole we dig in your back yard.
- Stage 1.Once we have confirmed your new pool position, building insurance, council plans will be submitted and your pool will be put into manufacture.
- Stage 2.Once out of council we will lock in your dig day, and it’s all go with a flurry of activity over the next few weeks as we dig, install and plumb your pool. This is a big process and often a shock when we take out over 100 tonne of dirt, leaving a big hole in your backyard. Rest assured once the pool is lifted into place the yard will take on a whole new look.
- Stage 3.After the install we will let the pool sit for a couple of weeks double checking levels before we the install the engineered concrete beam, ready for your choice of pool top. Your pool is ready for hand over unless you selected the TURN KEY option with full paving, fencing or pool house options which we only discuss onsite as everybody has their own taste and we can custom make your dream back yard pool.
For reliable and satisfactory fibreglass pools call 360 Pools now! We are always here at your service! Call us now and collect your free quotes today!